Your roof is a critical component of your home, so when you need to install a new roof, you need to be able to trust that your roofers will get the job done right. You can get that feeling of confidence when you leave your roof installation project to T.R.U.S.T Roofing.
At T.R.U.S.T Roofing, we provide high-quality roofing services in Winston-Salem and throughout the broader Piedmont Triad Area. We take pride in being straightforward and transparent in all aspects of our business, offering top-quality roof replacement services at affordable rates.
- Asphalt - Asphalt shingles are made from a fiberglass or organic mat that is coated with asphalt and then covered with ceramic granules. Asphalt shingles are lightweight, relatively inexpensive, easy to install, and come in a variety of colors and styles to fit the look you want for your roof.
- Tile - Tile roofs are made from clay or concrete, making them a long-lasting option. Tile roofs are weather resistance, durable, energy efficient, and can help keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Slate - Slate roofs are made from natural stone that is cut into thin pieces. Slate roofs are very durable and one of the longest lasting roofing materials. They are fire and mold resistant with low resistance to water absorption due to the materials density. Slate roofs also provide excellent insulation properties which keeps energy costs low.
- Metal - Metal roofs are durable and weather-resistant, providing long-lasting protection for buildings while offering a sleek and modern aesthetic.
Once your new roof is installed, you will enjoy a five-year workmanship warranty to protect your roof for the long term. In addition, we offer a roofing maintenance plan, which includes an annual inspection to ensure that your roof is in tip-top shape.
“They really went above and beyond in helping me understand my insurance and telling me honestly what I needed and performing the work.”- Phillip M.
“They put their customers first and that shows. I highly recommend this company and will be working with them on future projects.”- Angela R.
“They did a great job & were quick, super informative & family owned! Thank you T.R.U.S.T!”- Alyx H.
How Long Do Roofs Last?
How long a roof should last can depend on a variety of factors, including the type of material used, the quality of the installation, the local climate, and how well the roof is maintained. For example, asphalt shingle roofs can last between 15 and 30 years depending on wear and tear, but other materials like clay tile and slate that are known for their longevity are capable of lasting more than 50 years with regular maintenance.
How Will I Know When My Roof Needs to Be Replaced?
When your roof starts to reach the end of its lifespan, it will begin showing signs that a replacement is needed.
Signs You Need a New Roof:
- There are a significant number of shingles missing from the roof
- The roof and/or interior of your home has suffered water damage from a roof leak
- The existing shingles are curling, cracking, or showing other indications of extensive damage
- There are sections of the roof that are sagging and drooping
- The shingles are missing granules due to deterioration
- The neighbors and surrounding houses are investing in new roofs
- There is substantial storm damage to the roof, including fallen trees as well as wind and hail damage
Contact the Winston-Salem roof replacement experts at (336) 717-0901 if you believe it’s time to invest in a new roof. We can assess the condition of your roof to determine if replacement is the best option and can help you select the right roofing materials for your home.
How Much Does a New Roof Cost?
The cost of installation for a new roof can vary, depending largely on what type of material you choose; from asphalt shingles to metal, slate and tile, there are countless materials to consider. The size of your roof, how accessible it is, the type of pitch or slope it has, it's current condition, as well as the removal of the existing roof will also factor into the cost. The best way to get an idea of how much your roofing project will cost is to schedule an inspection and estimate with our roofers.
What Type of Roof Is Best for My Home?
We can help you decide what roofing material is best for your new roof. Each kind of roofing type has different pros and cons and, depending on your specific requirements, we will make a recommendation as to what would suit your particular situation best. Many times, roof installation projects involve replacement of the same roofing material, but not always.
Installing a New Roof Doesn’t Have to Be Difficult
The thought of installing a new roof can be daunting, but you don’t have to do it alone. With our team of expert roofers by your side, you will be able to enjoy a new roof in no time.
We use the latest tools to help us assess your roof. With our drone’s EagleView Technology, our Winston-Salem roof installation specialists will be able to conduct a thorough inspection of your property. After we have a clear picture of the project, we use 3D Beta technology to visualize what your new roof will look like. You will be able to see your new roof before we begin work!