LOcally & Woman-owned
At T.R.U.S.T Roofing, our customers are our top priority. With more than 15 years of industry experience, you can TRUST that you're in good hands.- Kelly Lamberty, Owner
When you have a problem with your roof and need professional help, shouldn’t you go with a company you can trust? You can count on T.R.U.S.T Roofing for the job. Whether you own a home or a business in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High-Point, or any of the surrounding areas, we can make sure your roof troubles are resolved quickly for your peace of mind.
Our experienced Winston-Salem roofing contractors perform inspections, installations, and repairs with pinpoint precision and accuracy. We even offer roof maintenance plans that ensure your roof stays durable and lasts long. With our workmanship warranties, free estimates, financing, and other great benefits, you can’t go wrong hiring us when you need roofing services.
Why Hire Our Roofing Company in Winston-Salem?
- Experienced Professionals. Since 2019, we have completed 500+ projects servicing both residential and commercial properties in Winston-Salem and throughout the Piedmont Triad area.
- Clear Communication. Our Winston-Salem roofers desire to be as straightforward and transparent as possible, so there’s no keeping you in the dark about any phase of the project and the scope of the work involved.
- Attentive Service. When you choose T.R.U.S.T Roofing, you have the ability to deal directly with the owners who can work one-on-one with you from start to finish.
Roof InstallationAt T.R.U.S.T Roofing, we will install your roof with a keen attention to detail. We provide high-quality roofing services in Winston-Salem and the broader Piedmont Triad Area.Learn More
Roof RepairWhether you are dealing with a few missing shingles or a leaky roof after a storm, T.R.U.S.T Roofing has your back.Learn More
Emergency Roofing & Storm DamageWe will help you get your roof back in order quickly, so you don’t have to worry.Learn More
Gutter ServicesAt T.R.U.S.T Roofing, our team of experts can help you keep your home’s gutter system in top shape.Learn More
“They really went above and beyond in helping me understand my insurance and telling me honestly what I needed and performing the work.”- Phillip M.
“Same-day service for my roof leak and also got nice new gutters for less than I was imagining it to cost. Thanks again!”- Don F.
“They did a great job & were quick, super informative & family owned! Thank you T.R.U.S.T!”- Alyx H.
At T.R.U.S.T Roofing, we want to take the hassle out of hiring a roofer. Our talented team is focused on your needs and providing a personalized solution that fits your goals and budget.
Our Winston-Salem roofing contractors have experience working with all the following types of roofing:
Our team experts use the highest quality materials, the most advanced techniques, and the latest technologies to perform efficient work and maximize customer satisfaction. From using drones to conduct detailed inspections to employing EagleView technology with 3D beta to get high-resolution images and reports of measurements to providing visual previews of how your shingles or roofwork will look upon completion, you can rest assured that we will deliver impeccable results.
As a woman-owned business, we bring a unique approach to the table and are on a mission to revolutionize how roofing is done so it is more efficient for us and more convenient for you. From roof repairs and gutter services to complete roof installations and even insurance claims, our trusted specialists are committed to providing a top-notch experience.
TIMELYWe provide our customers with transparent project timelines. We arrive on time, every time!
RELIABLEWe always put our customers first and we're available 24/7 for emergency services, providing you with peace of mind!
UNDERSTANDINGAt T.R.U.S.T we understand that roofing projects can be overwhelming for our customers. We make sure to provide a hassle and stress-free process!
SINCEREWe truly care about our customers and their homes. From start to finish, you will have an open line of communication with our team. We've got you covered!
TRUSTWORTHYWe provide our customers with honest, fair pricing and exceptional roofing services. You can trust that your project will be handled with care!
There is a variety of different types of roofing materials on the market, each with their own particular set of strengths and weaknesses. The type of roofing system you should have depends on the type of property you own, the aesthetic you are looking for, your goals for durability and ease of maintenance, and how all of these considerations work with your budget. If you need a new roof in Winston-Salem, consult our experts for honest advice that puts your needs first. Be assured that we’re roofing professionals, not salespeople, and we’ll only recommend a service that would really benefit you. You can rest assured that you don’t need a new roof unless we say you do!
Feel free to contact us with any questions about the roofing systems we install, repair, and maintain:
- Shingle roofs. Asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing option for residential homes, and they’re also great for certain types of non-residential properties as well. Shingles are an affordable and attractive option that come in a variety of different colors to fit the look of your property perfectly.
- Flat roofs. Flat roofing systems are typically found on commercial and industrial properties, but they can be found on residential properties as well. As the name suggests, flat roofs do not slope. Flat roofing may utilize EPDM rubber, single-ply (TPO, PVC), modified bitumen, or other systems to provide rooftop UV protection and watertightness.
- Synthetic slate. Synthetic slate has all the beauty and charm of real slate, but without the weight of real stone. It’s also far more durable and lasts longer than actual slate. With a wide variety of color and style options to choose from, this type of roofing is an excellent choice to make your property stand out among the rest.
- Tile roofs. There are many types of tile roofing on the market, including the most popular clay tile and concrete tile. Both come in various shapes and styles that can enhance all types of properties. Tiles are fire-resistant, rot-resistant, and very long lasting.